Friday, April 9, 2010

Sequel to "Cry for the Moon"

Well, it's been a while since I posted here! Lots of things going on and no time to write, sadly.

I've been hard at work on my new novel, which is a sequel to the very popular "Cry for the Moon" that I published last spring. I don't normally write sequels, but I received so many requests for one for that book, I decided to give it a whirl just this once. There were a lot of unanswered questions about Zach at the end of the last book, and hopefully the sequel will answer those. I don't have a firm release date in mind yet, but I'm hoping it will be sometime this summer if all goes well and there are no delays. The writing is finished, so there are just the (endless) revisions that have to be done now to polish it up. I'll keep everyone posted about the actual release date whenever it gets closer.

32 comments:

  1. hello~welcome my world~<. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. 卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  3. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 一個人的際遇在第一次總是最深刻的,有時候甚至會讓人的心變成永遠的絕緣。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 拒絕冒險和成長的人,終將被生命的潮流陶汰。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我們這一代最偉大的發現是,人類可以藉由改變心中的態度來改變人生。.......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night.. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. 與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. 與朋友在一起,分擔的痛苦是減半的痛苦,分享的快樂是加倍的快樂。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete